Car diagnostics

Does anyone know...?
polop

Re: Car diagnostics

Postby polop » 27 Apr 2018 08:00

Absolutely rubbish. ..and administration should remove all comments. .

MiGustaAlgorfa
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Postby MiGustaAlgorfa » 27 Apr 2018 10:05

HI Polop
If you read my post it was not only directed at you. Although you do seem to spend a lot of time on here undermining this persons post with sarcasm and unhelpful comments.
But If you think I am wrong then presumably you think Rays post on this thread acceptable,
I Quote

'Is there anyone who does people diagnostics, if there is I suggest you seek advise sunny'

Do you consider this acceptable ?
To be fair to you I have been looking back through Sunnys threads to find a post from you that was genuinely meant to be constructive.
I cannot find one that is thought through or helpful. Even those that pretend to be (Like the one on this thread) cannot be viewed without seeing in them at least the hint of sarcasm which is very belittling for the person on the receiving end.

El cartero

Postby El cartero » 27 Apr 2018 19:21

If nothing else read just about the only rule this forum has which is BE NICE
I don't want to start deleting posts but That does not mean I won't
In my mind I live in San Miguel De Salinas, in my wallet I live in Kent

MARIA AND JOHN

Postby MARIA AND JOHN » 27 Apr 2018 20:27

:supportalgorfaforum: I believe Migusta is spot on with his anaysis of the derisory post, as my old grandad used to say sarcasm is the Lowest form of humour and is definitely not needed on this forum

MiGustaAlgorfa

Postby MiGustaAlgorfa » 27 Apr 2018 20:51

Hi
Sorry but I did feel it needed to be said. Hope we can all be nicer to each other.
But if anyone is looking for someone who is a 'bit different' to use or abuse then look no further than me
I believe the earth is flat and at the centre of the universe !
No I really do. And yes I have been taking my medication.
Go on Youtube and look up flat earth...........If you dare !
:weirdthread:
:dontshoot:

Iceman

Postby Iceman » 28 Apr 2018 09:40

Good morning campers what a lovely Sunny day, I too Migustaalgorfa but we should all stay calm and realize the difference between harmless banter and bullying. This is harmless banter not bullying and it shows me that some of you need to get out more and get a life.

Please all act your ages and not your shoe size.

:niceday:
They can take our life but they will never take our freedom.

MiGustaAlgorfa

Postby MiGustaAlgorfa » 28 Apr 2018 10:29

Hi Iceman
Great name, you must be one cool dude !
Sorry but I do have to disagree, to me Banter is a two way street.
If you follow Sunnys posts there seems to be a systematic undermining of their posts which I do not consider banter.
It seems to imply they are stupid for asking what to others may be simple questions but If it was happening to a relative of mine i would be most upset and concerned for them.
Anyway glad it is sunny(no pun intended) where you are. There is a strange Orange thing overhead in Bolton today. Hope it stays as it seems to brighten up the day.
Best regards to everyone. Lets be kinder to each other because that makes the day brighter whatever the weather :niceday:

PaulG

Postby PaulG » 03 May 2018 15:27

Trolling.Really?Some gentle teasing maybe born out of frustration.Any threats verbal or physical.I support polop.And who appointed Migusta as spokesman for the thought police?One of life´s irritants is the snowflakes who infest our world trying to turn us into huggy kissy,emotionally incontinent wimps.They claim everyone has a right to free speech but only if this does not offend them.I don´t know polop,migusta or sunny either but if sunny wants to reply he has the right to do so in anonimity,Actually I found him laugh out loud funny when he asked how to get to Alicante.To the extent that he/she was winding us all up.
I think I have been nice.Please do not offend me with any contrary response.I am a delicate flower.

MiGustaAlgorfa

Postby MiGustaAlgorfa » 03 May 2018 16:19

HI Paul G
You wrote
'One of life´s irritants is the snowflakes who infest our world trying to turn us into huggy kissy,emotionally incontinent wimps.'
Another one is people who judge people they have never met and write what amounts to nothing more than verbal Diarrhoea !
Talk about pot calling kettle, how judgmental can you get !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for your info I am no stinking wall flower or wimp lovely and I have worked and survived in some of the biggest stinking hell holes on earth thank you
In those places we had some of the blackest and darkest humor on earth which is where it belonged and we knew who we were with.
I just think there is a time and a place for it and when it becomes all one sided and persistent it hardly seems like humor to me, especially with someone you admit you do not even know !
Quite clearly you and others have noticed from their posting that they seem a little different
Suppose they are autistic, have Aspergers, are Bi Polar or have other heath issues how do you think the ribbing might affect them then ?
Get back to your pint an shut the (Beep) up !
Now is that more like it ?
Obviously cannot put what i would like to or the post would get pulled but I am certain U get my drift :banginghead:
Last edited by MiGustaAlgorfa on 05 May 2018 20:41, edited 1 time in total.

MiGustaAlgorfa

Postby MiGustaAlgorfa » 05 May 2018 15:08

Hi
Whatever people may think that it is soft or wooley liberal I make no apologies at all for caring about another human being. Life can be hard enough.
Sadly and strangely there do seem to be those who cannot grasp the subtle yet hugely important difference between laughing with someone and laughing at someone.
I know the site administrator has a thankless job at times but a website that allows such things to go unchecked is not the sort of site I want to associate myself with.
So this is adios and not hasta luego.
I do though wish everyone, and i do mean everyone a long, healthy and happy life
Please be kind to each other because it cost nothing :niceday:

Return to “I Have A Question?”