Meet & Greet Long term parking

Does anyone know...?
DaveD
Profile: Restaurant/Bar manager from Sheffield UK currently working in Northampton looking to retire to our home in Algorfa soon

Meet & Greet Long term parking

Postby DaveD » 28 Mar 2018 13:22

Hi, I have a property in Algorfa and usually come over 4 or 5 times per year picking up a rental car at the airport etc but when i come over in April18 i will be looking to buy a car instead of constant rentals, can anyone recommend a long term meet & greet company where i can park my car when i return to the UK and to meet me at the airport when i come back again?
As i fly into both Alicante and Murcia airports it would need to be a company that services both airports.

I will also need recommendations for second hand car dealers in the area and insurance companies. I know this is a big ask but thanks in advance for any information.

David

PaulG
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Re: Meet & Greet Long term parking

Postby PaulG » 28 Mar 2018 17:15

People will probably recommend several companies to do what you want.Alternatively if you can read the online advert sections of our local free papers you will find someone to suit.Euro Weekly News;Courier.es;Round Town News;Costa Blance News.e.g.

Gordon

Postby Gordon » 28 Mar 2018 20:30

Hi Dave,

I use ParkandGo at Alicante airport, superb company to deal with, email them on www.parkandgo.es or info@parkandgo.es, they speak English, max 15 return pick ups per annum, car washed on collection and only 5mins from the airport.

Highly recommended
Gordon

MJT

Postby MJT » 28 Mar 2018 21:03

I can only 100% recommend plane parking http://www.planeparking.com

Great service, car washed every time and always accommodating of you need to change plans at last minute

HolaSpain

Postby HolaSpain » 29 Mar 2018 09:01

Econorent is the cheapest car hire and they have covered and secure long term parking. Not the most glamorous car park and office but they are reliable and nice people. French, speak English and Spanish

Return to “I Have A Question?”