Parking at airport

Does anyone know...?
sunny

Parking at airport

Postby sunny » 17 Dec 2017 22:35

If I wish to pick up friends is it ok to park in the departures area for a maximun of 15 mins opposite costa coffee. Also what about the multi story car park opposite the bus bays on -2 level.

Gordon
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Re: Parking at airport

Postby Gordon » 18 Dec 2017 20:29

Sunny I noticed on the last visit that the Police were moving on the parked cars opposite "Costas" on the departure level, I dont think that Parking for any length of time is now permitted there anymore, also there is now a pay booth/barrier to exit!
It's so cheap to park in the car park opposite, I think its about 1.5€ an hour, by far the easiest option, simply walk over and go down to arrival level to meet your friends.
Gordon

sunny

Postby sunny » 18 Dec 2017 22:44

How do you access this car park please Gordon.

Gordon
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Postby Gordon » 19 Dec 2017 22:09

On approach to the new terminal, keeping the old Terminal on your RHS, take the left lane, It's actually the centre lane but the left one takes you back out!! the one you want has a signpost for Parking and Car Rental, follow the road down and you will see the signs for Car Parking, drive to a level where there is a walkway across, then take the walkway across to the Terminal, then escalators or lift to the Arrivals level, you can wait for your guests there and easily see them coming towards you. Hope that all helps. P.S watch out for the road ramps on the approach to the Terminal, they are quite severe! Gordon

sunny

Postby sunny » 19 Dec 2017 22:50

Thank you

Return to “I Have A Question?”