Just an update

Have you a good idea, suggestion, comment about this forum...?
El cartero

Just an update

Postby El cartero » 15 Jan 2017 13:54

Hi everyone

Just wanted to keep you updated with developments.
As you all know because of the spammers we have had to introduce a check to make sure that the request to join has come from a person rather than a computer programme, we have seen a steady increase in membership and touch wood an end to the spam.

Currently I have four applications to join in hand and have emailed each applicant with a simple question to answer, one of these has been hanging around for some time and in have emailed twice in case the email went into the trash file.

If you know anyone who has started the registration but has not heard from me please let me know so I can chase it up. I usually email twice and after that keep the application on file for four weeks "just in case" before deleting them.

We are looking options which include moving website in the coming months but you should not notice anything different.

As always please let me know if I can help with anything or you see anything amiss

Best wishes Grant
In my mind I live in San Miguel De Salinas, in my wallet I live in Kent

El cartero

Re: Just an update

Postby El cartero » 30 May 2017 13:39

Hi everyone

it's been awhile since I updated you with progress and it's been a busy few weeks, thanks to Jennifer and all her hard work we have secured the future of the the forum and hopefully in the not too distant future the algorfa.co.uk site, which some of you may have noticed went missing for a short period, this is a great forum and has loads to offer, but i really need your help i still have about 1520 days 4 hours 31 minutes and 43 seconds (not that i'm counting) until my move to Spain becomes a permanent one, i'm out every 6/8 weeks a trawl the WWW to try and help answer questions but anything you can add to the site will be very welcome.

only one proviso which is please no Spam (which includes links to products on other sites).

Grant
In my mind I live in San Miguel De Salinas, in my wallet I live in Kent

Aly Gorfa

Re: Just an update

Postby Aly Gorfa » 31 May 2017 08:57

Hi Grant,

Thanks for the update. Pleased that the future of the forum is secured, thanks to Jennifer and yourself.

Don't wish your life away! Enjoy those 1520 days too, as you approach your goal.

Aly

Return to “About This Forum”