Looking for rental in Algorfa or area

Property wanted, for sale or to let
mrsmitchell
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Looking for rental in Algorfa or area

Postby mrsmitchell » 02 Oct 2016 07:40

We are retired none smokers and no pets and are looking for a fully furnished rental please.

Please send details

jsgraver
Profile: hoping to retire in Algorfa

Re: Looking for rental in Algorfa or area

Postby jsgraver » 02 Oct 2016 17:15

Hi

Might be helpful if you let people know what kind of property you are looking for ie Apartment, House etc. Bedrooms Required. How long you are wanting to rent for ie short term or long term and any other special requirements you may have.

regards
John

Terase

Re: Looking for rental in Algorfa or area

Postby Terase » 06 Dec 2016 13:28

Hi,
I will be letting my property out long term early next year when I permanently return to the UK.
It is a two bed, ground floor, apartment in a two floor block overlooking a large communal pool. Currently there are no immediate neighbour's. Others on the complex are very nice and friendly.
The complex, on Montemar, (urbanisation opposite La Finca) Algorfa , is very quiet and I have made the apartment my home installing air con/converters, water filter, gas water boiler, remote fan light, etc. the furnishings and appliances are about two years old and I am told that the decor is tasteful. I think so, of course. I want tenants who will take care and keep it clean. Tenant's are not allowed to have pets.
If you are interested, please get in touch. I think renting before buying is the best way to go about a move to Spain. If you decide that you like the comples, there are properties for sale here. If I can help at all just ask. My emai address is myerseileen@yahoo.com
Regards,
Eileen Myers

Return to “Property Wanted / For Sale or Let”