Lisa Marie Salon de Te

Do you know of a lovely bar, restaurant, or venue? We'd love to know...
Bittersweet

Lisa Marie Salon de Te

Postby Bittersweet » 03 Jun 2015 01:04

Lisa's { previously Mananas} has started themed dinners. Monday Thai, Tuesday Mexican, Wednesday Greek, Thursday Italian, Friday 'Olde English', Saturday Steak Night. €5.95 except Saturday, which I think was €7.95.

I went on a Greek night. Pre-booking got us a free drink. There was some hummus to start, with pan rather than pitta, but it was very nice. Main course was moussaka or chicken kebabs, and served with salad including feta cheese. I enjoyed the kebab and salad. Pudding was extra, think it was €1.50 , nice cheesecake.

I have heard good reports for Italian night. 'Olde English" is liver for example.

Go along and find out what they are offering.
Bittersweet. Win or Lose

Fontana

Re: Lisa Marie Salon de Te

Postby Fontana » 12 Jun 2015 10:25

Sounds good. How to choose which night tho! Will give it a try when over in two weeks. :cheers:

CCG

Postby CCG » 28 Jun 2015 18:57

We went to the Steak Night last night. Really great value at £7.95 lovely piece of tender steak, home made chips and garnished with fried onions and red peppers. The dessert was an almond cake or home made plum tart. Really nice I would thoroughly recommend the place run by some really nice ladies. Great little team well done.

CCG

Postby CCG » 30 Jun 2015 14:12

We went again last night to the Curry Night. Now my wife hood winked me a bit because she knew it would be a choice of either a green (hot) or a red (mild) Thai curry. I don't particularly like Thai and was expecting an Indian curry. Well to my pleasant surprise the green curry was absolutely excellent, nice and hot, very well presented and a really fabulous meal at £5.50 well done to Lisa. For dessert I had her home made plum cake; this was really yummy. My wife and I would thoroughly recommend this very nice clean tea room as it is almost a tea room lifted from the UK and plonked into Calle Mayor just in the street opposite the Farmicia - go on spoil yourselves and give it a try. The meals are not large they are sensible portions. We are going back on Wednesday evening for the Greek theme food evening. I am sure that too will be great food at great value.

Return to “Bars, Restaurants, Venues...”