News from La Finca

Do you know of a lovely bar, restaurant, or venue? We'd love to know...
Gordon
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Re: News from La Finca

Postby Gordon » 05 Feb 2018 20:00

Hi Bittersweet, where is the Corner Flag please, and thanks for the continued updates, nice to read that things are "hotting" up at La Finca

Bittersweet

Postby Bittersweet » 16 Feb 2018 01:14

The Corner flag is on the ground floor in the corner between the Baby Owl and the relocated Thor offices, across from Olivos restaurant.

The new 'showbar' will be called 'Chandelier' and is upstairs on the end one unit away from Cascada bar. Planning to open early May.
Bittersweet. Win or Lose

Bittersweet

Postby Bittersweet » 21 Feb 2018 18:25

Ice cream parlour opening Sunday.

Unit opposite Bart's (Tapas y Mas) is planned to be a Tex Mex restaurant. Bart is due to restart BBQ nights next month. He is also planning Paella nights. And Fish nights on a Friday with different types of fish.

Silverstones on Montebello had an opening night for Montebello residents. Opens fully March 1st, they have a FB page and have just published menus.

UPDATE : Think Tex Mex restaurant might be fake news.....possibly another restaurant 'though.
Bittersweet. Win or Lose

Bay
Profile: 2018 owner of a new build at La Finca GC

Postby Bay » 16 Apr 2018 21:59

Hi - thanks for this thread (and the forum in general ... as a newbie to the area the info has been really useful).

As my first contribution I’ve been told that the La Finca golf course clubhouse is currently undergoing some changes:
- building works have been very visible, improving steps/paths that lead into the unused part of the clubhouse
- there will soon be the opening of a new clubhouse terrace bar - facing out to the 18th and 9th greens
- there are already some road signs in place on the main road toward the course advertising the new club terrace
- I’ve been told that over the coming weeks/months that there will be shop(s) and restaurant(s) added. My source is reliable, but didn’t know precise details

As I’m located on the clubhouse side of the valley I’m really looking forward to these additions - and not having to walk the steep hill to get to the commercial centre... although I will continue to support all the businesses there as they provide such an excellent service.

Mounts58
Profile: Owner on La Finca Golf.

Postby Mounts58 » 15 Jul 2018 09:48

Any news on the new club house at La Finca? Has it been finished?

Bittersweet

Postby Bittersweet » 17 Jul 2018 14:09

Yes, I have read that the new clubhouse is open.

Chandelier the showbar has been open a couple of months, and has varied entertainment on. They have started work on the unit next door, to expand into.

Cascada has new owners.

The new Indian next to Johnson's has opened, the Indian Palace. Along with the Bombay on the main road into the village, we are now spoilt for choice for a curry.

In the village, Mailpoint has closed. The dress agency is now across the road, next to Meson Algorfa. A home interiors shop with small furniture and decorative items has opened in Calle Mayor, a little further up from the Orange Tree.

There is now a Sabadell atm just along from the post office.
Bittersweet. Win or Lose

Return to “Bars, Restaurants, Venues...”