Pedro Martinez - Builder

Do you know of a good business? Or have an Algorfa Business you wish to promote, then please share...
Businesses posted in alphabetical order for both the name of the business, and the topic. (Therefore adding a business may result in two postings.)
David

Pedro Martinez - Builder

Postby David » 28 Aug 2015 21:48

We have recently had work done by Pedro who is a self employed Spanish Builder in Algorfa. Pedro has some English and there was little difficulty in communicating even though my Spanish is basic. He carried out a bathroom refurbishment replacing the bath with a walk in shower and has now been asked to do the same for two neighbours. He has also done tiling and is carrying out the work to roof over the terrace. He works hard and the quality of work is excellent as is his honest approach to pricing. Pedro lives at 43 Av Maria de Mar Rodriguez , next door to Mailpoint and his tel No is 00 34 657987 086 or send him a message through Whatsap

:supportalgorfaforum:

barbs4
Profile: myself and my husband pat bought our place on montemar three years ago and love it! at present we come over when we can but hopefully in the very near future hope to be spending most of our time there.

Re: Pedro Martinez - Builder

Postby barbs4 » 02 Nov 2015 09:39

i would definitely :supportalgorfaforum: recommend Pedro not only is he a lovely man but he is an excellent worker who does work to a very high standard and very reasonable!! also if he cant do something (we had a problem with the electrics) he will get someone who can .

Return to “Algorfa Businesses Directory / Recommendation”