Wheels in Spain (Local Company)

Will
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Wheels in Spain (Local Company)

Postby Will » 18 Jan 2016 09:54

Wheels in Spain
Based in Algorfa offer airport meeting, local drop off etc. The price you are quoted is all you pay, no hidden extras. Return the car with the same amount of fuel, so no fuel rip off just a great local company offering exeptional service.
Contact Jim or Sandra at Wheels in Spain 646 445 720 reliable company with plenty of excellent feedback on the service provided.

http://costablanca-carhire.com/

StephenSue
Profile: Currently no information has been added...

Re: Wheels in Spain (Local Company)

Postby StephenSue » 18 Jan 2016 13:36

Been using Wheels in Spain for the past 12 months. Les usually meets me at the airport on my way in and out. First class company, never had any problems and I can confirm that what they quote is what you pay.

lugsy54
Profile: Recently retired (Early) thank god, so will now be spending a bit more time in Algorfa

Postby lugsy54 » 22 Jan 2016 21:44

I totally agree with the comments on wheels in Spain they are a top quality company and we use them all the time.

Malrose

Postby Malrose » 26 Jan 2016 10:28

:algorfaflag:
At the risk of being boring, I used Wheels in Spain for the first time recently. Excellent service.
malrose
:algorfaflag:

berkel139

Postby berkel139 » 28 Jan 2016 08:10

In december we used for the first time Wheels in Spain and must say great service.
We immediately booked a new reservation. ;)

Paul
Profile: English, my wife and I have just bought a apartment in the Cecila,s and are looking forward to being part of your community when we visit.

Postby Paul » 06 Feb 2016 18:36

Just booked wheels in Spain I look forward to using them after reading all your comments.
:algorfaflag: :cheers:

the3ofus

Postby the3ofus » 16 Mar 2016 00:14

Hi all, we've used wheels in Spain now 3 or 4 times now and never had an issue, cars always clean and no hidden charges.

Sarah Jane Shadbolt
Profile: Love the mountains in Spain the winter months are fantastic for Walking/climbing - living the dream

Postby Sarah Jane Shadbolt » 17 Mar 2016 10:05

Used Wheels in Spain approx 8 times over the last year and have had great service on every occasion.

CCG

Postby CCG » 15 Apr 2016 12:54

Great car hire company and they are local; I am a great believer in supporting local businesses. Jim and Sandra are really nice people. I agree fully with what everyone has been saying. We have used them now for the past 2 years and have never had a problem they meet and greet you at the airport and there is none of the hassle of queuing. No rip offs and hard selling. Wouldn't want to use anyone else.

gebrow
Profile: in the process of purchasing in urbanization montemar ( Have now bought it|)

Postby gebrow » 22 Jun 2016 11:40

Fantastic company great people are Sandra and Les, no fuss go that little extra, highly recommend ( but keep it a secret) price they quote is the price you pay, no extra's waiting for you on arrival and departure, been so helpful.

you will be foolish to go elsewhere

Return to “Car Hire Experiences”